Sunday, August 30, 2020

Just a Hint of Autumn

  

Hello, I hope you have all had a lovely week. It's been a busy two weeks for me. I'm missing the short retirement that I had and starting to feel like my life is on hold. There just aren't enough hours in a day to do the things that I need to do, love to do and work full time. 

This morning there was just a hint of autumn in the the light breeze when Snowball and I went out for a short walk. I can see some  of summer starting to fade and it tells me cooler and less humid days will come.

I've added a few pieces to my slipware collection over the past year. These are pictures are from several years ago. I'm starting to slowly


work on changing things on my mantle and going through a large number of items that I will be selling. I'm hoping to list a few things on Ebay next weekend just to see what happens. I want to get my yelloware and redware organized and displayed so that I can enjoy my home and antiques as much as I used to. 



I'm really not liking this new blogger, I just can't get the right picture's in the right place and half the time it loses part of my post. Anyway I hope you are all well and I promise  to practice on this new blogger and hopefully have some new pictures for you soon. 




















    

2 comments:

  1. GAH! I had hoped to sneak a post in before being coerced into "new" blogger....don't think that is gonna happen. Not one single person has had one single good thing to say about it from what I have heard. You have a great collection of slipware/yellow ware/redware....and I know how hard it is to part with things for those of us who see beauty in so much. Be well...and, again, glad you're back. ~Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection! As Robin stated glad you are back. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...