Sunday, August 9, 2020

 I hope you have all had a fantastic week. Mine was interesting to say the least but it's behind me so best to move on.

I'm really getting in the mood for autumn and yesterday I had a wonderful time 

doing a little treasure hunting. I haven't had a minute to take pictures but I found some lovely things. Most were at a garage sale for a feline rescue group. I found quite a few antique pieces for my fireplace and I love that the sale was to help the kitties. I also found a wonderful antique yarn winder and an old primitive chair. 

I'm not loving bloggers new format, I guess I need to get used to it but time doesn't stand still for me. It's the one thing that I just don't have enough of. I'm starting to think that going back to work fulltime wasn't a good idea. Anyway we will see. Stay safe and be well my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...hope your week wasn't too bad.... In any event, I am glad you were able to end it on a positive note. Junking has a healing effect I think. It's been a long, long, time since I have gone.... (It's really a dangerous hobby for me LOL). Enjoy what little is left of the weekend! And thanks for joining Snow Dog and me for our "walk" this morning!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am getting the itch to decorate for Autumn in our home too. Will be setting up our gift shop for Halloween next week. Love what you started. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...