Friday, October 26, 2018

A Tiny Bit of Autumn

It's just a tiny bit of autumn but it has greatly improved my mood. It's a rainy, cold and blustery day here but the colors of the last harvest are soothing. It puts me in the mood for the quiet season to begin.     
                         
I have a lot planned for the weekend which includes decorating, cleaning and rearranging some things to make room for the last two cupboards that bought. I'm hoping to get it all done so I can finally post pictures next week.
                                                                       
                                I've also added a huge new dough bowl and some quilts and linens that I haven't had a chance to arrange and photograph so I'm going to make every effort to to that over this weekend. After I went back to work full time about two years ago I just have been off track and I'm felling like I just want a whole weekend to play house; like when I was a little girl and get all of my toys in order. Of course I don't have the energy that little girl had but I'm still going to play.
I hope everyone has a pleasant and fun weekend; and remember Halloween is coming. 
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...