Wednesday, September 26, 2018


Cooler days are coming. I'm really worn out with the heat and humidity. It's so good to start Autumn decorating and to see the first sweet changes of the season arrive.


There have been so many changes this year. I am more than ready for the quiet steadiness of fall and
winter.

When I start a bit of autumn crafting it seems to calm me, I can center myself again.
Perhaps the new year should start in Autumn for me. 
I will be posting again soon with some new pictures of an amazing primitive antique Jelly Cupboard and a Hoosier Cabinet that I found in the last few weeks.  I'm still amazed at those pieces and  working hard to get them in just the right place and decorated. I learned to cook standing by Grandmothers side in front of a Hoosier Cabinet. So I will leave you to welcome the new season and be back soon with some new pictures.

We had no damage and only a little rain during Florence but please send prayers and blessings to the people of NC and SC that did and too the Fur Babies as well. There are so many that are homeless now; people and pets.

Blessed be
Constance 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog today and leaving a comment on the tables. It was fun reading your profile and I have lived in many homes over the years...two really old ones (my favorites).
    I hope you have a warm, quiet weekend. xo Diana
    ps- I am your newest follower.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see your cabinets! I once had a pot belly hoosier, but sold it for another cabinet. My gramma B had one and used it. Thanks for stopping by my own blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Look forward to getting to know you. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...