Monday, September 10, 2018

Autumn Winds


It looks like the Autumn winds are going to blow in before the weekend gets here. Having survived several hurricanes in my life I should be used to it but I'm a little more than respectful of these storms now than I used to be. After the devastation a Floyd, Isabelle, Irene and Mathew I get quite concerned so please offer a prayer or positive thoughts for our area and all that may be affected by the approaching storm.

I'm so looking forward to cooler and dryer days to come but we have to sit this storm out first. I've been getting ready for Autumn slower than usual this year. It's just been so hot and humid. Anyway if you are in the path of this storm please take care. Me and the Fur-kids are going to nestle inside of the old house rest quietly until she passes.   

Blessed be everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...