Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Happy August Wednesday

August just seems to be flying by way to fast. Don't get me wrong I am ready for autumn to arrive but I have so much to do and I also love to savor the last glorious days of summer in her fury and glory. It has cooled down just a bit here and I am grateful for that. It's still getting into the low to mid 90's but at least the heat index is not 112 this week.


                                                                          
I've been working busy as a bee on crafts for autumn and Halloween as well as making some changes here in the house. I could honestly work on Halloween and Christmas items all year long. It's one great joy and never seems like work at all. So you will be seeing additions to our Etsy shop for the holidays as well as lots of new linens that are ready to be listed.


I've also spent some time tweaking the ironstone collection. I never get tired of white ironstone.


  
My precious Belle Star sits by to oversee every change that is made. I will never understand just exactly how it is that I have a hound and a husky that are indoor gals all the time. They don't like the heat or the cold and my Husky named Snowball absolutely hates the snow! That just fine with me, they are wonderful girls and they take very good care of me and Rocky. 

There is so much I want to blog about today but I have to get busy. There are so many changes that I will tell you about at another time but for now I'll leave you with one more thought.

Sometimes I just like an old basket filled with random  prettiness.
Just a light touch for no reason other than to make me smile.  I hope you have lovely week and lots of smiles and laughter.

Blessed Be

1 comment:

  1. Hi Constance
    I love working on my Fall and Christmas the best as well and like you I want and need Fall to arrive. I am like your puppies...don't like the heat! lol
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...