Thursday, August 25, 2016

Good Morning It's a Beautiful Day

 Wow, It has been a beautiful week! After another long stretch of heat indexes at 105 + it actually cooled down for a days. We are about to heat back up again but I'm making the  most of the cool sweet morning.
 I've just listed the tablecloth above in our Etsy shop. I'm working hard to get everything listed by Sept. 10 so I can start focusing on Christmas so look for more lavish linens and also this year some autumn and Halloween crafts.
 I'm busily getting my autumn and winter decorating out too. I love this little child's size wool quilt. I've had it for years and it's one of those comforting old friends that I love. The next picture is from the real Mystic Wood at the Tar River. This was carved by a local artist in the 1970's. It shows now as barely a shadow remaining on the tree.    Please keep us here in your prayers, it seems the developers are moving in fast now and it has been a very unpleasant experience. Since February I have lived in fear of losing my home and it has been so stress full.  
Enjoy each day and take care friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...