Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April Where Have You Gone

I just don't know how the month of April has slipped by me so quickly. Wasn't it the end of February just days ago ? I wanted to start by posting this picture of my mother and Baby Sister.  With mothers day just around the corner I wanted to share again this precious memory from years back. We were traveling out west and as always our precious fur-babies traveled with us. Mom and Baby Sister have been gone a long time but I have such sweet memories to ferry me along my journey because of them.
I also want to say Happy Anniversary to our baby Rocky. He's been with us for two years now and I can't even begin to tell you how much joy and love he has brought to us. He is nine years old now but as cheerful and happy as a pup. We love you Rocky !!!


The wisteria and Azaleas bloomed  early this year and then were damaged by frost twice but we still managed to enjoy them and the Hydrangeas and Butterfly Bush are full of buds now. I've had a pair of cardinals with their precious fledgling visiting the feeder for days now not to mention several pairs of sparrows with their very demanding babies. I've also spent quite a bit of time visiting a friend that is now raising bees. I love visiting the hive and watching the young bees tumble out like little kittens at first but in just seconds they  get their wings and off they go. There is a constant stream of worker bees returning to the hive heavily laden with pollen. I'll be posting soon with some pictures.          
Have a wonderful week and I promise to post soon with lots of new things that are in the works at Mystic Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...