Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday, Sunday

 Well the weekend is nearly over. I would love to tell everyone how productive I've been but this has been one heck of a week. Monday was a busy stressful day at work but it's Monday so you sort of expect that. I came home and went straight to work on the linens that I planned to list on Etsy. Went to bed tired but feeling good about the new plans and ideas I have and looking forward to getting my hands back to the linens on Tuesday evening.
I woke at 1:09 AM feeling like a truck had hit me, another virus had come calling. By Wednesday I didn't feel a lot better but thought I must be on the mend. During the night I took a sharp turn for the worse and ended up at the E R by Thursday morning. I spent the day at the hospital and several tests were done. They determined that I have an abnormality that requires a follow up with a surgeon. This abnormality is the reason that while I am quite healthy 95 % of the time when a virus strikes my body just can't fight it off. 
OK, I can do this and I have to say that I am feeling better and
  actually was able to eat solid food today. I guess the surgeon will run more tests so please keep me in your
                                          
prayers. Hopefully there will be a treatment that doesn't require surgery. It was a pretty sunny morning today, just a bit cool but beautiful. Since I am feeling better we actually went out for a while. I plan to go back to work tomorrow but I noticed that the winds had picked up and it had become dark and cloudy.

 I checked the weather and we are under a winter storm advisory. I'm hoping we don't get enough snow that I can't make it to the office. I'm already dreading being a week behind at work, a week behind on housework,  and everything else that I can think of.  Well if March is coming in like a lion that's OK I can still enjoy a pretty basket of green and yellow flowers.
Blessings,
Sallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...