Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Trip to Riverside Mill Antiques & Art Weldon NC

These are just a few pictures that I took on my trip to Riverside Mill last Saturday. This is one great shopping experience; antiques and collectables from every period not to mention beautiful displays by local artists and outlet stores too. They are located on 200 Mill St in Weldon NC. They are just 1.5 miles off exit 173 on I-95 or visit them on the web at http://www.riversidemill.net/Home.html.
.
Are you starting the car now?



I totaly fell in love with so many things that I saw; this stained glass window is straight from dream land. 


Does anyone ever have enough blue?? You can find so much beautuful blue china here (and stained glass; I still can't get passed that window)


And primitives !! Is this not to die for?????

The booths here are like works of art, the staff is so friendly, the atmosphere is enchanting. Everything is here from elegance to quaint, soothing country.  It's like a vacation just browsing in this old mill that the owners have beautifully restored. I'll be back with more pictures and some shots of the treasures I brought home.
Take care,
Sallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...