Saturday, January 28, 2012

Riverside Mill Part Two

Years ago I had my own antiques business. I loved it; I am always happy to visit antiques stores and Riverside Mill is a favorite stop.

I could put a doll cradle in every room.


And spinning wheels, doesn't every primitive collector and needle-woman need at least one or two to display in their home or better yet, wouldn't be thrilling to learn to spin!

This buffet is one of the best I've ever seen. Do you see the arts & crafts stained glass doors on this? 

Hope you enjoyed the visit and are having a great weekend.
Blessings,
Sallie & the Brats

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the Mill, and thanks for blogging about it. As the owner, it is so gratifying to encouter guests who are pleased with their experience. It tells me my vision for the Mill was not just a nutty idea. And thank you for the kind words about the employees. They are very loyal and enthusiastic about the Mill. (Keith Cuthrell)

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...