Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Warm Wednesday

 It's been another beautiful, mild, sunny day here.It's really been a long, cold dark winter so far so I try to enjoy the few mild days that we have had. I have more laundry on the line so I can smell the sunshine and fresh air long after I bring them in.  These pictures are of some chalkware that I found quite a while ago. They are very old and so prim.  I'm trying to find a place to display them but  I'm not quite sure if I should keep them or put them in my Etsy shop. I do have the shop open now and I'll add a link to my sidebar as soon as I can figure it out.

I'm busy trying to find a place to store all of the Christmas decorations, I have every little storage space here and I'm really needing to get the boxes out of my way so I can think about spring decorating. Spring, there I said it! Yes I am ready for spring.

Stay Warm!
Sallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...