Thursday, October 14, 2010

Witches & Pumpkins afraid to come out!!!

Last Friday was our very first night in this house. I had only a few things moved in and I've been so wanting to decorate for autumn that I quickly unpacked two of my favorite ceramic pumpkins and placed them on the porch; only to wake up and find that I only had one pumpkin as someone had taken my favorite jack in the middle of  the night. So slowly I've been putting a few decorations here and there in the house as I've found time between working and moving and working and moving.

                                                                                Anyway I had more pictures to add but again they have disappeared so I'll leave at this and finish cleaning the fireplace.

Blessings from the mad house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...