Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Home

 I don't think I will ever get unpacked and settled in, but here and there little visions of Halloween and autumn are starting to appear.

 A little witchey candle softly glows in front of a favorite red ware plate.
 A vintage witch and pumpkin candle peek from the garland of autumn leaves.
 Favorite collectibles begin to emerge from boxes to be arranged and rearranged and tweaked. Well you know what I mean.
And Gabe and Abadia start to settle in with their friends. It is getting better each day but please take my advise, NEVER move during a favorite season or holiday!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the moving-in process of a new destination; always in hopes that at last this is home. I hope this is home for you, because it is so cozy and peaceful looking.

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...