Sunday, January 3, 2021

2021 We Made It ! Happy New Year


 I just want to wish all of my blogger friends a very Happy New year. 
2020 has had it's difficulties, but we have survived. I expect that we are all changed in some ways but I am grateful to be alive and looking forward to 2021. So as we move forward toward Valentines Day I am pushing  forward. I want to get back to the simple joys of my life and away from the stressful push that has over whelmed me these last few years. I don't expect it will be easy but it will be worth the work. Take care my dear friends and be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty picture of your drieds and chair. Happy New Year! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of new year wishes to you...I hope and wish that it is filled with everything you wish for yourself. I love that first photo....so serene and calming. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...