Sunday, December 27, 2020

Looking Ahead to 2021


 Hello dear friends. I hope you all had a lovely and warm Christmas. I wanted to drop in and talk about 2020 as we are approaching a New Year, I also want to thank my followers that have stayed with me through so many years, I read your blogs daily and though I often don't have time to comment I do so enjoy every post and look forward to hearing from you. 

                                                                              


As the years have past my love for antiques and primitives has grown. 2020 came in with the loss of two of my precious fur babies and by the end of Feb. I had a major heart attack and by pass surgery iin March. Then there was the lock down..... I have learned to be very grateful for the many blessings that I have. It has been a difficult year for every one and I so blessed and thankful to be here today looking forward to 2021.

There are some changes coming in January and through this year that I hope will be good ones. Changes that will bring me back to my love for the simpler side of life. I plan to start my own business  and finally move from this city to a quieter and safe area. I'll be posting more and keeping you updated.

                                                                          


 One bit of news; in Oct. Snowball and I adopted two little senior Pomeranian mix senior boys, I will have pictures coming soon. They had been left at the shelter and our shelter is a kill shelter. I went immediately to adopt  them, I knew the second that I saw them that they were a part of our family. The gentlemen at the shelter were so nice to work with and in just a matter of an hour the boys were home. The people that dropped them off didn't even leave their names. So Raleigh and Riley ( shelter names) became Fergus McDuff and Shamus McDougall and they are bundles of love and smiles.  

                                                                       


I'm wishing you the very best for the coming new year and with deepest hopes that we can all heal, grow and move forward to a bright and blessed New Year.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you adopted the pets. Please show pics when you can. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of Christmas wishes to you Constance...and hoping that 2021 is better...for all of us. The changes you mention sound exciting...and daunting at the same time, I'm sure. But I don't think you can go wrong with "simpler, quieter, and safer." And bless your beautiful heart for adopting Shamus and Fergus (love the names!) I have a feeling they will be spoiled rotten...and yes! Photos please!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...