Sunday, October 11, 2020

Autumn Sweet Autumn

Trying to make a post  with this new blogger is like a dog trying to catch it's tail. It is so frustrating. I have a few vacation days coming up and I'll be back with some new photo's or I'm switching to word press. I refuse to give up blogging !!!


I've had very little time to focus on home and decorating which is not making me happy. My job seems to take all of my energy these days and I'm having to do  some thinking. Work is not what I live for. Time to rethink things, but I am still loving Autumn. 

                                                        

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo....I hope you don't go to WP....I've never been successful following blogs there. I am not fond of the new blogger either, but have found that it's easier if you are working from a pc vs. an IPAD/phone, etc. Hope you can strike a more favorable balance with work. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin, I really don't like word press either. I'm hoping to have a little extra time this weekend so maybe I can sit and just try to work this new blogger out. It sure gets frustrating. I have new furkids I want to post about so I got to get it working. Take care

      Delete
  2. I dont follow Wordpress. Hope you get the blogger to work for you. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...