Thursday, April 30, 2020



Hello everyone it's been a while and I have missed blogging so much but it's been a rather uncomfortable beginning  for 2020.  I'm now trying to get used to the in and outs of a new computer  which is proving to be more outs than in's for me presently. However; that seems to be quite minor compared to the virus situation that we are having. I hope that everyone is safe and that things will be    back to normal for us all soon.


The last week of Feb. I had a heart attack, I was rushed to the hospital where I had triple by pass surgery. I am doing well and I've even gone back to work in the office part time. I will post more about the surgery later. To be honest I don't like to think too much about it.  I an just too happy for friends. family, fur babies, good doctors and nurses and to be home.   Take care everyone, I am so glad to be blogging again and to be enjoying  all of your wonderful blog posts. I will say I am missing the week end treasure hunting trips I am very grateful  that there will be future trips to look forward to. I did find some wonderful things last fall  that I never had a chance to post so I'll be sharing some pictures for you soon. Please stay safe and be patient we will get through this.                                  
    

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...so here you are! So glad to see a blog post pop up from you my friend! You've been missed! So very sorry to read of the heart attack...yikes....scary business that stuff....I guess if there is anything to be thankful about in regards to that it is that it happened "then" and not "now" so you did not have the extra risk of getting "sicker" while you were hospitalized. Looking forward to seeing your treasures... It's been a while since I have had the pleasure of a scavenger hunt myself...although some treasure have a way of finding me. ;-) Stay well and be safe ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read that you had a heart attack but glad you are doing fine. Look forward to you blogging again. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...