Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wow It Is Spring in the East

 Hi Everyone, I do believe that spring has arrived early here. These are pictures from last year but everything is budding here and it won't be long before the pink and lavender flowers will emerge.
 I have been so busy spring cleaning and getting the bunnies out and the snow people put to bed that I've hardly had time to think. I do have to admit that I have maybe spent a little too much time lingering on the porch on these sunny days but I do love to be outside.
 I've been working on some spring and autumn crafts and hope to share some pictures with you soon. I'm trying to make a new space for my crafting and there is just so much going on right now. I recently received some news that I was not expecting and I'm not quite sure how this is going to impact my life but hopefully it will be in a positive way. I will say that last summer was like an incredible dream for me. I've always beeen one to love home life and to feel so settled and to finally put my plan for the future in perspective and to actually see the plan slowing beginning to unfold was amazing. Now things are on hold and I was definitely not planning a change.    
I am determined to have positive thoughts about the changes and post more about it has the weeks pass. For today I will move forward with my life and love of home.
    I'm looking for ways to brighten the inside of my house. There is a lot a painting that is on hold for now and I waited all winter to lighten up these dark walls and hang the new light fixtures that I've  purchased. Since these changes are on hold I'm putting away a few primitive pieces and rearranging some of the lighter pieces of my collections to give everything a fresher look. I'm also working on some different storage solutions.
 I'm enjoying my linen collection and making the most of the sunny warm days to launder and hang them in the sun. I just remembered that I need to get the feeder for the tiny hummingbirds back up so I'd better get busy. Blessed be everyone and keep us in your thoughts, we need a lot of good energy and prayer these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...