Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Afternoon


Happy Sunday everyone. 
Saint Patrick's Day is just around the corner and I'm planning a festive dinner and a day of positive thoughts for our celebration. The beginning of spring ushers in a time of change and I'm hoping that any changes that may come to my blogger friends and to my family will be beautiful.
There has been no fire in the hearth for several weeks as we have been so blessed with warm spring days but I love this spot so much. Do any of you have a very special place in your home that you find yourself drawn too for comfort and healing? I love my home but this is my favorite spot no matter what the season. I'd love to hear about your favorite place.

Have a beautiful spring week and blessed be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...