Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Dear Mr. Groundhog



I was very glad to hear your prediction of an early spring this year; however I do seem to remember that you were under investigation for making the same prediction last year. As I recall we had a late spring with record breaking cold until after the first week of April.  It's OK, I've been wrong a few times myself and all was forgiven when the first beautiful warm days arrived in April 2015. I fully understand that given the beautiful weather we have had lately one could surely get spring fever. It has been so warm and sunny. I think I must feel has happy as the early settlers at the first hint of spring. Rushing about, getting a jump start on spring cleaning and letting my soul soar in the breeze at the sight of sparkling white linens on my line dancing about on the wind. The last few days have indeed felt like warm, breezy March days instead of the first of February.


I am looking forward to the spring flowers that are to come and very happy to learn that my neighbor is setting up a bee box. We had so few bees last year and I am very excited to welcome the precious pollinators as my neighbors. I will make sure to plant lots of Bee Friendly plants for them.










I'm also busy working on our Etsy shop and new linens will be added this evening. I just love working with vintage and antique linens. We look forward to adding some new shows to our schedule this year.

It's time for me to rush away now, I hope everyone is having a beautiful week and looking forward to Valentines day. Blessed be.

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure about the groundhogs in your neck of the woods, but ours is still trying to burrow up from the 9 in. of snow we were "blessed" with today....with more on the way. Ahhh...an early spring. That is, indeed, what dreams are made of, no? Smiles & Snowy February Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That groundhog is delusional ! I love your linens. Hope youre having an enjoyable weekend ~ hugs Angela

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...