Sunday, November 8, 2015

Autumn Sunday

Happy Sunday to you. I still haven't mastered the art of posting from my phone but as you can see I am still trying. It's sunny and windy here today with a bit of chill on the breeze. It's just a lovely day. I'm posting a few pictures of some of my favorite things. A dough bowl filled with bits and pieces of nature from our old house that we treasure along with the memories of family and laughter that we shared there for so many years. I've also included pictures of my lavender
Hydrangea that is still gracing us with her precious blooms. And a picture of my Grand Doggy Jasper, he has decided that he should do the blog posts and I know he would be quite entertaining. Have a wonderful week from all of us here at Mysticwood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...