Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy Monday

Happy Monday Everyone


It's been a cloudy dark day here today with almost constant showers. It's been magically cool here today and it sets me to longing for Autumn. Then again there's this little part of me that longs for autumn in every season. We are working hard to get the new Etsy Store open. I recently upgraded my computer to windows 10. There are things that I like about it and some that I am really struggling with and one of the changes is with getting my pictures uploaded and edited.


We are offering beautiful linens and vintage items as well as our own  crafts and handmade items. We literately have dozens of extraordinary vintage and antique linens that we are adding each day. Each one hand laundered and ironed and it takes a bit of time but we love bringing beautiful linens that are ready for your home when they arrive.




I'm still bringing out bits of autumn when ever there is a free moment and I know it is a bit  early but I do so love the season.


This time of year I also begin bringing out my large collection of grandmothers linens. I like to launder them is spring and autumn. I plan to do a post about Grandmother in the near future. I will show pictures of her need work  and talk a bit about all of the wonderful time I had as a child at her knee.




It's also time to get the quilts and and coverlets out for an airing in the fresh cool breezes that will be arriving soon, this is another job that I truly love. I hope everyone is have a wonderful Monday.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...