Friday, April 11, 2014

Pretty Warm Spring Things

 I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely spring week as we have had the last few days. I'm sorry that I have been so late  posting but I've had the hardest time uploading pictures to blogger. I wanted to show you some of the things I've been collecting over the winter. I've added a little more pink to my collection. I don't display the pinks that often but spring is the proper time for me pop them out and use them for brunches and for our Easter celebration.
I love this large Johnson Brothers platter, it's sure to hold a treat on Easter Sunday and it;s perfect for serving pretty cupcakes.
These place mats were a recent find with a lovely matching tablecloth.
I've also been adding some pretty glassware to catch the sparking sunlight which I have so been enjoying.
And pretty pink glass serving plates and a precious lacy cake plate are just so lovely.
The bunnies will be coming out this week and we also have a new fur baby that I will be posting about in a few days. Take care and bright blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...