Sunday, January 19, 2014

Welcome Home


Welcome

A few pictures of Christmas 2013, I'm so happy to be blogging again and with so many new things to share. These are some pictures of the Christmas trees. Christmas is the time when I really indulge myself. I am a collector of primitives and I love primitive farmhouse decorating but at Christmas I can bring together all of the elements of sparkle, enchantment, home, family, and mystical together  to just enjoy for one special magical time of the hear.

 Santa's , Snowmen, and Angels can peek out anywhere.

                                               Birds and berries are in trees and on wreaths
                                                      Lovely satin Santa's were gifts from my Mother years ago and are so precious to me
 This silly jolly Elf came to my collection last summer.
 Another Santa that has been around for a number of years.


                                                    Pinecones and Peacocks are favorites to.
                                     There's nothing like soft comfy pillows at Christmas.




                                            Every little being tucked in with the prims.



 
 
                                                There was no decorating in 2012, but 2013 gave new promise and
this year the Holiday's were as bright as ever. My Grandson and his girlfriend spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with us and we celebrated our old traditional Christmas just as we did so many years in the old house. It was most enchanting.

 Old ornaments mixed beautifully with a few new ones and laughter, good food and deep family love and joy surrounded us.



It is good to be back and I look forward to sharing many stories from 2013 as well as new adventures in 2014.

Bright Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...