Friday, August 2, 2013

Sweet August


Just a few pictures of soft cool white to start a warm August weekend.

 I really love my linen collection, now if I can ever get it all unpacked.


The dolls are getting restless, each of them asking me each day if they can have a favorite spot they have picked.


The beautiful french doors in the new old house, now I just have to tear out all of the paneling.

My favorite spot and it is going to be so cozy here this winter.

Nothing like sparkling whites on the line in the sun.



I can't wait to get the ironstone unpacked!




Have a cool and happy weekend,

Blessings;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...