Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekend Fun


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. The weather has been cooler this past week than usual for Eastern N.C. I'm not complaining I like the cooler days and it makes me long all the more for Autumn to arrive. 

Just before I moved into the new old house a life long friend of brothers came over and ripped up six rooms of 50 year old indoor/outdoor carpet. There were heart pine floors underneath and it looks like I'll be able to save most of the floors. I will really be glad to see what's under the old dark paneling.    

I visited an estate sale on Saturday and found a lovely antique child's trunk and  some great vintage linens. I'll be posting pictures later this week if my camera will cooperate.  And more pictures of our home sweet home.

Be blessed everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...