Wednesday, December 26, 2012

After Christmas

 
Christmas came and went so quickly this year.
 
I Hope everyone had a wonderful day. It was very quiet here except for the sound of sneezing and coughing. yep I've had a terrible cold or flu, what ever it is I am hoping it will be gone soon and that it hasn't spread through my friends and family.
 
I hope to be blogging regularly again soon, there have been many unexpected changes in the past few months; some rather sad and some very happy and so time marches on. I wish to all a safe and Happy New Year.   
 
As soon as I am feeling better I will be posting some new pictures and sharing some news; until then stay well and I look forward to catching up on all of my favorite blogs.
 
Happy, Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...