Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Well my post is just not working for me today. My camera will not transfer the pictures I'd planned to post so I'll make do with some old favorites. I first want to say thankyou  to all of our brave soldiers that have given their lives so that we can be free. Thank you to all of the brave men & women who have served our country past and present and may you be forever blessed.

The first picture I posted is of a World War I Blue Star Memorial Flag, it is displayed proudly in my home during all seasons. I am honored to have found it and I cherish it.

The other pictures are a few favorites, this hot humid weather is putting me in an autumn state of mind.   I found a few wonderful pieces of white ironstone this week and I'd planned to post these but I'll have to do that on another day when I can figure out this camera issue. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...