Saturday, February 18, 2012

Beautiful Spring Like Saturday


It's been so beautiful and warm here today, I started some rearanging and a little bit of spring cleaning.

I found this old jar at an estate sale today, gotta get it cleaned up. I love the pale blue gray color. I wonder where I will put it? I love the top on it too, I never have seen one like this. 


These are a couple of my favorite pewter mugs. I really want a pewter cupboard.

This was another addition today. It's been a while since I found a good piece of ironstone to add to my collection and this was a real treat.

I also found this cut glass crystal piece; I'm not a great glass collector but who could pass this up?

I got out this old lamp, it has all of it's sparkly, dangly things; I should get it to  lamp shop and have it rewired and find a globe that fits it. I will have to keep it away from the Brats, they love sparkly and dangly things.

Well it's back to cleaning, I hope to start getting those lovely vintage linens in my Etsy shop this week. The weather is taking a nasty turn tomorrow and they are saying we may even get SNOW!!!

Stay warm,

Sallie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...