Thursday, December 1, 2011

December

 It's hard to believe that a year has passed so quickly. These are some pictures from last year. Tomorrow I will start decorating the trees for this year. It is quiet and calm here in the country; but now and then I miss the busy city sounds.  I love the peace and beauty of the country, we had a most enchanting autumn here.


I do miss the visits of neighbors that I'd known from childhood. One wonders why a neighborhood becomes fragile and even dangerous as the years pass. As much as I love it here there is a great part of that old neighborhood that I will miss forever. 

 It appears that I will have some time off work now for a month or two and hopefully I can get back to blogging. Internet service is hit and miss out here but now that I have time I will be posting often and getting to browse all of my favorite blogs in the wonderful neighborhood of blogland.

Bright Blessings

Sallie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful trees....I'm just hoping I get as far as a tree this year....Looking forward to see more of your here in this "neighborhood!" Happy December to you....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...