Sunday, June 19, 2011

Almost Summer Sunday


I hope everyone is having a great weekend; it sure feels like summer here. I'm still having internet woes but I wanted to pop in to visit my favorite blogs and make a quick post.

Around the house things are starting to appear from boxes and slowly it is beginning to look like home. From the very beginning Imma Bivis let me know that she would be the doll displayed in the old primitive high chair.  I really can't say that I have ever seen a doll that is more precious.


Stay cool and Happy Father's Day! I have a really great area to sew and paint and work in this house; hopefully I will have things in place and pictures soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Everything I see looks perfectly delightful!! How fun to go around and find just the perfect "new" home for your treasures! And I am 100% agreement - never did see a more perfect doll than Imma Bevis!! (LOVE that name!) Have a wonderful week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...