Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays



Things have been a little crazy here the last few weeks. A nasty virus but me under the weather for two weeks but all is well now and I hope to be catching up on all of the wonderful posts that I've missed.
                                         I

                                                                         Just a couple of pictures of two of the trees, decorating was slow but fun this year.
I had lots of helpers as you can see here; they were more than willing to pitch in and help. They even rearranged the ornaments on the trees more than once.  Have a warm, safe and very Happy Holiday!

Brightest blessings,
From Sallie and the Brats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...