Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Beautiful Surprize

What could be a better ending to a long dark work day????

Well I can tell you !!!

Finding a box from Lori at Notforgotten Farms!!!

I was the very lucky person to win Lori's necklace give a way and I can tell you it is just perfect in every way. I love it!!!

Thank you so much Lori!

  

If you haven't visited Lori's blog at  http://farmhousenotforgotten.blogspot.com/ please by all means go NOW!!

Lori is an artist for all seasons, she has so much talent. She does the most beautiful needlework and paintings, you just never know what she will be crafting next. She opens her heart and home to us and I know you will feel just as I do. It's like a visit to your  best friends home.  

I always look forward to Lori's posts. Notforgotten Farm was the first blog that I started following and I am always amazed by Lori's many talents as an artist and her very inspiring love for home and family. 
   

It's been a long busy week at work and I can tell you this beautiful gift just lightened my heart. It is perfect for me and I will be wearing to work tomorrow. I know that when the day gets stressful I will touch this beautiful necklace and smile. What a wonderful gift. 

2 comments:

  1. Miss Sallie~
    My HEart is Full, knowing how you feel about the necklace, and my blog...

    it is Sweet Friends like you that keep me going!

    Brightest Blessings to YOU!
    Lori from Notforgotten Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so deserve to wear such a beautiful necklace. Each time you reach up to touch it you will feel warm and loved.

    Enjoy!! Beautiful work.

    hugs,

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...