Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome Spring !!!


                                                                                 

Hi Everyone,

Well tomorrow is the big day! Over the past year many times I've seen postings of pictures from my all time favorite book Seasons At Seven Gates Farm. I ordered my copy way back when it was first published and you can tell how I have enjoyed it if you see the wear to the cover. I thought there would be no better way to welcome in the first day of Spring than by posting some pictures of the greenhouse and gardens from the book.
                                                                                

                                                                                 









I just adore the wash house.



Just the spot for brunch!
All of the pictures above are from Seasons at Seven Gates Farm, the best decorating book ever!

Now I did get to stop at a garage sale today and found just a few treasures. My pictures didn't turn out well but I'll be posting again early next week and try to get some better ones.
                                                                            
I never can turn down a bench for any reason, even a small one. I also found a couple pieces of vintage rhinestone jewelry. I love vintage jewelry.



This is a huge starfish; I'll find a spot for him!!



A great vintage necklace!


                                                                         
                                                    And a pair of my favorite linens, sweet vintage embroidered pillowcases.

I have to work tomorrow which makes me sad because I look forward to spring cleaning this dark old house and bringing in some fresh, pleasant spring air. I'll get a start this afternoon and finish next week. I hope you all have a warm sunny day.  Welcome Spring!                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...