Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Wonderful Day

We had a wonderful time in Historic Halifax.
                                                                             
                                                                                We sat up early on Thursday and of course I had forgotten my camera in the rush of getting loaded and driving up to Weldon on Wednesday evening.
I should probably mention that it has been so so hot with temperatures in the upper 90's with the heat index being 100 +.  I had my phone which takes a pretty good picture but it took me some time to figure out how to get them from the phone to my blog.      
 There were lots of fantastic vendors in Halifax and we met so many nice people. The sales were good even in the heat and we also stayed for more of the filming of HGTV's Endless Yard Sale. The contestants and film crew were so nice and we really enjoyed getting to see how the show is shot.
 They will be contacting us to let us know when the show will air and we are really looking forward to seeing it. We have our fingers crossed that the items that they purchased from us will appraise well for them.
 We're back at home and already working on our autumn shows. The heat hasn't let up at all and after the terribly cold winter that we had I really shouldn't complain.  We had a great time but it's good to be home with the Fur Babies. Poor little Rocky refused to sleep from Wednesday till I arrived home on Friday afternoon. He just sat at the door and waited for me..Precious Baby!




Please stay cool and keep the Fur Babies cool. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...