Monday, July 8, 2013

Home

I'm really missing my blogging but many things are happening so very fast. I'm working some really long hours at my job and also at my home. That's right we now have our own home. I was able to buy a 100 year old fixer upper and belive me that are time when I am sure that it's way more fixer than upper but I do so love it.  There is a long story as to how it came to be but I will be back soon with lots of pictures and the story. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I am looking forward to being back to my blog and continuing to work on the new old house.

Be blessed my friends, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...