Monday, February 18, 2013

Where is Spring


Hello Friends,

Where ever you are I am hoping that you are warm and that spring will find you soon.
 These are some pictures from springs past, the weather here has been so crazy. We've had a few mild days that were so wonderful and just last week it was in the sixty's on Friday and we had snow and bitter cold on Saturday. I had taken some pictures of some wonderful primitive bowls. I braved the snow and cold to visit an auction on Saturday and wanted to give you a hint of what will be appearing in my Etsy shop but I can't find the pictures in Picasa after I downloaded them. So then I thought I'd post about one of my favorite PBS shows that I will be missing but couldn't find those either so here are pictures of warm days and sweet spring flowers. Hopefully I will get this picture issue sorted out soon.

I was wondering if anyone has watched Larkrise to Candleford? I started watching it last summer and I am so sad that it came and went so fast. I am a Downton fan but I really love Larkrise more. The village setting and stories of people working and struggling together remind me of my own childhood. And the beautiful costumes and the down to earth characters were such a treat. I have many things to share with you but for now I'm off to try to figure out where my pictures went.

Bright Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...