Saturday, January 19, 2013

Looking Back

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I thought I'd do this post looking back. Not at 2012 as it wasn't my best year but just at some things and loved ones dear and near to my heart. The picture above is Estella Josephine; I gave her that name and she will be hanging again hopefully soon in a new home.
 
 
 
 
 
These flowers were picked for my by my dear Brother and we all enjoyed them at our Easter lunch four years ago. Brother is no longer with us but in my heart he is close and loved forever.
 
Remember little Sugar Bee, she's grown so much and it's hard to believe that she will be four years old this year.
 
Linens, I've collected them for 48 years, yep that's right I started collecting when I was 12 years old. Most of these were Grandmothers so they are still with me.
 
The old holly tree at the old house four years ago in the snow, it was beautiful.
 
I'm having trouble with posting my pictures but anyway Estella managed to pop back in?

 
A shelf from the old house.
The old pie safe.
 
 
 
Sugar Bee all grown up.
 
A little birdie.

 
My dear Imma Bivis is now 13 years old and going strong and I love her so.
 
The mantle four years ago.
 
One of my favorite prim cupboards.
 
And rolling pins, yep I still collect them.
 
Stay warm and happy dear friends.
 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...