Thursday, August 11, 2011

Visitor from The Wood


Hello, I just wanted to share some really wonderful news and to say welcome and thank you to my new followers. This enchanting creature was a recent visitor to my back door; I love magical visits from the wood

 I was also very excited to have my youngest daughter and her family visit from South Dakota. We had a wonderful visit but boy do I miss them when they are gone.
 Our precious Claire is sharing her iced tea with her American girl doll, Willow. Claire and Willow were wearing matching outfits and just so cute. The iced tea just hit the spot as we were enjoying  N C barbecue on a day when the heat index was 117.  
 I'm not sure if this little video will  work but this is our darling Evangaline, she has a bowl of milk but little diva that she is she just will not put her face in the bowl. She scoops up the milk in her little paw and so lady like sips it as if she had a spoon. On another note some very comforting news! The person of interest in my brothers murder has been charged. I felt such peace when the dectectives came to see me with the news. Keep us in your prayers please. I'll be back soon with some pictures of autumn decorating. Stay cool and be blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear form you again...And so glad to hear you got to spend some time with your daughter and her lovely family. Claire is adorable with her Willow!! Tried the video, but it said it was "unavailable at this time" - will check back another time to see if it works....So glad to hear that you are one step closer to resolution in your brother's death. I'm so very sorry - I'm a new follower and did not realize your family had suffered such a horrid loss....You and your family will certainly be in my prayers and thoughts. Blessings & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...