Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Off Work and Halloween

Hi Everyone,

Another free Friday; well sort of free I've been cleaning and doing a little autumn decorating. I've also had a little bit of time to visit some of my favorite blogs and discover some new ones as well. If you love Halloween as much as I do you have to stop by and visit http://artisticthalloweenqueens.blogspot.com/. It is an amazing blog with the works of so many talented artists. I know I'm going to be spending some this weekend visiting all of their blogs and they are having a great give away so be sure and pop over and check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting my Giveaway! I have you entered twice!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...