Thursday, February 26, 2009

Great Day


Hi Everone and thanks for all of the nice comments on my green things.

I've been meaning to post this picture of my Celtic Cross that my partner Kirby, and friend of many years made for me a few years ago. This picture was taken weeks back during the snow we had but today has been just beautiful and so spring like. If you notice the house in the background, that was my neighbors home. It caught fire in January. Fortunately no one was hurt and they were able to save almost all of their things. They did decide to move which broke my heart, they were the best neighbors. While I was at the office today they invited Kirby to come over and take any of the things that they were leaving in the garage. WOW, I was amazed at some of the great treasures. I'll post pictures this weekend. It was so nice of them but I would still rather have them snug in that old victorian house next door. I do miss them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...